Friday, January 20, 2017

Career Update 2015 Part 2

I had previously done industrial commercials for SAP and Aramark. 2015 presented me with my first regional TV commercial (Blaine’s Farm and Fleet), web commercial (One Globe Citizen), web documentary (Snakebite Protection "Knife") and a print commercial (Miller Coors).

After auditioning 1-2 times a week for the first half of 2015, I was rewarded with many speaking roles in everything from Indie feature films such as (Rapacious and The Coming-Apocalypse Revealed), TV web series such as (Redemption Revamp and Mirrored Personas), and student films such as (Vander’s Version, Orange, Stranded Thoughts and The Empath).

In between the filming I continued working on my acting skills at both the Green Room Studio (commercial and TV/film audition classes) and at the Green Shirt Studio (Shakespeare class: Tragedy of Julius Caesar with instructor Michael McKeogh)

No comments:

Post a Comment